Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday (yeah). If it just weren't so darn hot out. I'm ready for winter.

Well, today is big day for me at work. I am celebrating my 20th anniversary with Texas Instruments. Didn't think I would EVER stay at one place that long. But here I am. And I still love it. One of my bosses gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a mylar balloon. Really nice!!


So, I was asked about the picture as the top of my blog. It is all my brothers and sisters and our spouses at my daughter's wedding in 2004 (LOL, yes it is that old).





In the back row from the left are my brother Jim (he's the oldest), then Ed, my husband, Charlie, my brother-in-law, Al, and my brother, George.

In the front is my sisters-in-law, Mary Lou and Paula; of course that is me in the middle, then my sister, Mary and Anita (my brother, George's friend).









No comments:

Post a Comment