Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Well, it's hump day...meaning only two more days of work and then the weekend. It has been a pretty uneventful week. It's hot here in Dallas. I'm truly ready for winter...or at least fall. A heat index of 110 degrees is NOT for me.

So, one of my bosses is off to India for 10 days (business) and the other one just got back from vacationing in New England. Rumor has it that I may get another boss soon. He will be starting at TI the week of the 27th of July. Should be interesting.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell everyone, I had a nice surprise over the weekend. Got a voice mail that I had a Fed Ex package. Not expecting anything, I was a little apprehensivve about signing for it (yeah, it was one of those that you required the addressee's signature). But I went on Saturday to pick it up. I opened the envelope and found a nice letter from AAA Texas. I had signed up to get a free quote on auto insurance at the Cup race in April. Anyways, they were thanking me with the letter and two tickets to the NASCAR Nationwide race at Texas Motor Speedway this coming November (if any of you don't know, I'm a big NASCAR fan). Looking forward to that. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment